Saturday, March 6, 2010

#9 The past

Chapter Nine: The past

*Han’s POV*

I kept on running and running till I reached the park. I squatted at one corner and started crying.

I met him at the pub. Because of my family’s financial position, I have no choice but to come out and work.

~Flashback 1~

“AH!” Someone touched by butt again.

“Hey pretty.” I tried to walk away but the guy held onto my hand. “Where are you going?”

“Let me go.” I wanted to swing off his hand but his grip is too tight.

“Let go of her hand.” Someone save me! But I can’t see his face clearly.

~Flashback 2~

The next few days..

“Han, he is here again.” one of the waitresses nudged me.

“Han, give me the usual.” He has been coming here ever since the day he saved me from that guy.

“Jiro, what happen again?”

“Nothing.” He sounded so moody. I’m sure that something has happen.

“Don’t lie to me.”

“My mum is forcing me to get married to some girls that I don’t love again!” His life is a tough one. Although he has the wealth, but he doesn’t seems to be happy.

“Jiro, don’t drink too much.”

~Flashback 3~

“Han, be my girlfriend.” Jiro looked into my eyes.

“Jiro..”

“I love you.” I smiled and hugged him tightly.

“I love you too!”

~Flashback 4~

“Happy birthday, Han!!” He carried a big piglet on his hand. I started giggling.

“What?!” He scratched his head. I continue giggling.

“You look funny carrying a piglet on your hand.”

“Hoh. This is for you. How dare you laugh at me??” We ran around chasing each other and he started tickling me.

“Ok Ok. Stop it Stop it.” He then stopped tickling me. Before we even realized, we are so near to each other. He lean forward and our lips met.

~Flashback 5~

“Welcome. May I help you sir?”

“Are you Miss Han?”

“What is it?” Hebe is getting curious over it.

“I’m not sure.”

“Open up and see.” The envelope contains a card.

*Wedding Invitation*

You are invited.
Jiro & Selina s’ wedding
Date: 30 Sept 2009
Venue: Maple Hotel

~End of Flashbacks~

I continued crying out loud.

“Han..” Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to look. It was Gui. “Are you ok?”

I wiped off my tears and stood up. “I’m fine.” She hugged me and patted on my back.

“He does not want me anymore. I shouldn’t be so weak that day. I shouldn’t be.” I cried freely in front of her. Gui then helped me to the nearest bench and we took a sit there.

“Han, I do not know Jiro well but I believe he truly loves you. He would get anxious over things which are related to you. You should trust him.” Gui passed me the invitation.

Should I go? What will happen if I go?

“We will accompany you to go.” I looked at Gui and nodded.

~At night~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Gui, ready to go?” Aaron suddenly appeared at the shop.

“Why are you here? I thought..” He smiled at me.

“I came to fetch you home.” Aaron went over and hugged me.

I smiled happily. “Ok! Wait for a little while.”

“YO! Buddy!” Calvin came in.

“Hey, did you receive the invitation from Jiro?” Calvin asked Aaron. Aaron nodded. I went over to them and whispered.

“Stupid. Don’t talk about this here!” All of us turned over to look at Han.

“I’m going home. See you tomorrow.”

“Bye.” She must be still feeling very sad about it. Sigh.

~On the way home~

I took the invitation card that is placed in Aaron’s car.

“Han must be crying again.” I said. Aaron held on to my hand. “We will help her.” I smiled. It is good to have Aaron by my side. But we missed our date that weekend.

“Gui, let’s go for a date tomorrow. We miss our date.”

“Don’t you have to work?”

“I took a leave. I promise that we would go for a date.”

“OK!!”

I was very happy at that moment but didn’t I know things just do not go the way you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment