Saturday, March 6, 2010

#10 Sorry

Chapter Ten: Sorry

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Aaron, where are you going?” I see him rushing here and there – eating bread and changing at the same time.

“I’m sorry, Gui. I need to rush back to the office for a while. I’m sorry.” At this very moment, my world seems to collapse. “I will rush back my noon ok?”

What can I still say? I just nodded before he rushed out of the house. I walked around the house, waiting for the time to pass. I came into the kitchen and look into the fridge. Since there is time, I shall bake some cake. I took out all the ingredients from the fridge and cupboard and started doing some small little cake.
By the time I finished it, I looked at the time. It is already 1pm. I guess Aaron is not going to come back. I put some of the cake into the fridge and put some into a container. I then travelled to the florist shop.

“Gui? I thought you say you are going for a date with Aaron?” Hebe was surprised to see me here.

“There is come problems crop up in his company.”

“Again?” I looked at Hebe and diverted the topic.

“I bake some cake. Han, come out and try!” I shouted into the room.

“I will go out after packing the flowers.” I walked into the room and took the flowers away from her. “You go and eat. I will pack the flowers.”

“But..” I pushed her out of the room and started packing the flowers. I could sense the both of them staring at me but I ignored them.

“Sigh. I really do not understand the both of you.” Hebe is referring to me and Han. Honestly speaking, she is the most fortunate one among the 3 of us.

~Late afternoon~

Aaron barged into the shop.

“Wahh! You finally arrived!” Hebe said.

“Where is Gui?” Aaron asked. Hebe pointed to the room where I’m at.

“Gui..” I quickly wiped off my tears and stood in front of him with my head down. He touches my face gently, grabbing my hand and pulled me towards him.

“I’m sorry.” I kept silence for a while. I put on a smile on my face. “Let’s go and have dinner ok?”

“Gui.. I..” I put my finger over his lips and shook my head. “Let’s go ok?” He nodded and held my hand.

~At the restaurant~

“Can I have one chocolate ice cream brownie?” I asked.

“Gui, don’t you want any main course?” I shook my head.

“I’m not very hungry. You should order more for yourself. You are getting skinner each day.”

We didn’t talk much throughout the dinner because every time when I am going to open my mouth and speak, Aaron’s phone would ring. After eating, we headed home.

“Gui, you sure you do not want to eat anything? You didn’t eat much just now.”

“Nope. I’m not hungry. I’m going back to my room. Night.” I kissed him on his cheeks before leaving.

*Aaron’s POV*

I thought that the meeting would be short, never knew it drag for 7 hours. I immediately rushed out of the company after the meeting is over. I called back home but the maid said that Gui is not at home. Where did she go? The florist shop? I barged into the shop.

“Wahh! You finally arrived!” Hebe said.

“Where is Gui?” Hebe pointed to the room where I’m at.

“Gui..” She must be crying again. I touched her face. I feel so heartbroken seeing her like this. I pulled her into my arms. “I’m sorry.”

I know she tried to act happy in front of me. “Let’s go and have dinner ok?”

“Gui.. I..” She stopped me from continuing.

“Let’s go ok?” We went to a restaurant. Guess she lost her appetite. She didn’t eat much except for a bowl of chocolate ice-cream brownie. She must be feeling unhappy. Throughout the dinner, my phone kept on ringing. It just pissed me off.

Gui, you sure you do not want to eat anything? You didn’t eat much just now.”

“Nope. I’m not hungry. I’m going back to my room. Night.” I see her back view as she walked back to her room. I walked into the kitchen and open the fridge. Cakes? I took out the tray of cakes. One of the cakes caught my eyes.

“Gui loves Aaron.” The cake is of heart-shaped. I immediately dashed up to Gui’s room.

“Aaron? You still have not rest?” I walked up to her and hug her closed to me. I bend down and kissed her. It becomes a passionate one.

No comments:

Post a Comment